With Michael J.Fox now back on the box (let’s leave ratings out of our tête-à-tête for the moment, shall we?), good to hear his former Reagan-era TV adversary Bill Cosby – whose “Cosby Show” use to battle Fox-starrer “Family Ties” for ratings gold each and every week – is also set to try his hand at a comeback series.
The former “Cosby Show” and “Cosby” star is set to headline an untitled sitcom for NBC, according to Deadline. Tom Werner, an executive producer of Cosby’s landmark “The Cosby Show” (can you believe it’s been 20 years since it was on the air!?), will reunite with the comic legend on the project. No story details are available but the show is said to fix on a multigenerational family.
Cosby, despite not being a spring chicken anymore, is also said to be working on a cartoon reboot of his classic animated series “Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids”.
No word yet on a “Leonard Part 6″ redo.
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.