It was revealed this week that actress Gal Gadot (“Fast & Furious 6″) is signed for a three-picture deal to play Wonder Woman, beginning with 2016’s “Batman vs. Superman”.
So what are the other two films in the deal? According to Variety, they’re a solo “Wonder Woman” movie and the inevitable “Justice League” movie (rumoured to be filming shortly after “Batman vs. Superman” – thought that’s far from concrete).
It’s customary for studios to sign the actors of their big-budget franchise pics up for multiple flicks, but that doesn’t necessarily mean those other films will come to fruition.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014