To celebrate the release of “12 Years a Slave”, Icon Film Distribution in association with Moviehole have 10 double in-season passes up for grabs.
Based on the 1853 autobiography of Solomon Northup, “12 Years a Slave” tells of Northup’s harrowing kidnap in Washington DC in 1841 where, despite being born a free man, he was forced into slavery at a Louisiana cotton plantation. This inspiring true story follows his desperate struggle to return home to his family.
How to Win : Email Us Your Name, Address and the Answer to this Question : “Which ‘Inglourious Basterds’ star appears in the movie”?
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday January 30, 2014
Terms and Conditions
• The competition is open to Australian readers only.
• Prizes as per details; no swapping, upgrading or cash alternative.
• Moviehole does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet, stock or email problems.
• Moviehole has the right to cancel the promo at any stage if they’re due to circumstances out of our control.
• Winners will be notified by mail.
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
- Hear Robin Williams’ final role - December 16, 2014
- Tom Hanks forms a Circle - December 16, 2014
- Trailer : Knight of Cups - December 16, 2014
- Beetlejuice 2 is closer than ever! - December 16, 2014
- Four directors in the mix for Star Trek 3 - December 16, 2014
- Pirates on the hunt for hottie - December 16, 2014
- Tatum, Pratt as Ghostbusters!? - December 16, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.