Albert Brooks has joined the cast of J.C Chandor’s “A Most Violent Year”, the drama starring Oscar Isaac, Jessica Chastain and Alfred Molina, says Deadline.
The title, picked up for distribution at Sundance by A24, is set in “New York in 1981, a year in which the city had one of its highest tallies of violent crime. An immigrant and his family are trying to grow their heating oil business and their ambition collides with the crime element.”
Brooks, reuniting with his “Drive” co-star Isaac on the movie, will play the latter’s attorney.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015