Politician and “Predator” victim Jesse Ventura spoke to our good friends at Media Mikes this week about his new internet series and… his rumoured run for the White House.
Here’s a taste :
Mike Gencarelli: Tell us what we can expect from your online TV series “Off the Grid”?
Jesse Ventura: Tune in to find out! Every episode will feature news you won’t hear anywhere else. Mainstream media is too focused on entertainment. We hear more about when an actress trips in a dress during an award show than the fact that the majority of Congress only works three days a week. The main focus of my show is the hypocrisy of America’s political leaders – nothing and no one is off limits. I am “Off the Grid” in the sense that I don’t have anyone telling me what to report or how to report. All I am interested in reporting is the truth.
MG: What do you think the benefits are of working in internet TV?
JV: My show is being produced at undisclosed locations in Mexico, so I can avoid any threats of government censorship. That’s the true benefit of internet TV. I give the people the news they want to hear and I don’t have to worry about corporations or big brother getting in the way and censoring me.
MG: Can you talk to us about the rumors of you running for President in 2016?
JV: I’ll be addressing those rumors on my show, but again, running for president as an independent comes down to two things: ballot access in all 50 states and participation in the debates. Like I say, if I can debate ‘em, I can beat ‘em.
- Pyun talks Napoleon project - September 19, 2014
- 7-year-old Charisma Morris reviews Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - September 8, 2014
- Trailer : The Devil’s Hand - September 6, 2014
- Top 5 Feature Film Character Voices - September 5, 2014
- Gareth Edwards – Godzilla - May 15, 2014
- Frozen - May 8, 2014
- Predator star might be our next President - January 29, 2014
- Stallone and Arnold can’t get a cinema release in Oz; Escape Plan evades multiplex - November 13, 2013