Not surprisingly, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill & Evan Goldberg have roped in their famous friends to voice the roles in their upcoming R-rated animated comedy “Sausage Fest”.
According to The Wrap, the “This is the End” trio (Rogen and Goldberg conceived that picture; Hill simply appeared in it) have Michael Cera, Kristen Wiig, Edward Norton, Nick Kroll, and David Krumholtz all lending their voices to the picture. Hill, Rogen and James Franco will voice the lead characters.
“Sausage Party” follows one heroic piece of meat’s quest to discover the truth about his existence. After falling out of a shopping cart, the sausage protagonist teams up with some new friends to embark on a perilous journey through the supermarket and return to their aisles before the Fourth of July sale.
Edward Norton is an interesting one – but apparently he was really keen on doing something in “This is the End”, but they couldn’t make the schedule work.. or something. The guy obviously has a helluva sense of humour, if he likes what these guys do.
“Sausage Party” will be released in 2015.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015