Not surprisingly, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill & Evan Goldberg have roped in their famous friends to voice the roles in their upcoming R-rated animated comedy “Sausage Fest”.
According to The Wrap, the “This is the End” trio (Rogen and Goldberg conceived that picture; Hill simply appeared in it) have Michael Cera, Kristen Wiig, Edward Norton, Nick Kroll, and David Krumholtz all lending their voices to the picture. Hill, Rogen and James Franco will voice the lead characters.
“Sausage Party” follows one heroic piece of meat’s quest to discover the truth about his existence. After falling out of a shopping cart, the sausage protagonist teams up with some new friends to embark on a perilous journey through the supermarket and return to their aisles before the Fourth of July sale.
Edward Norton is an interesting one – but apparently he was really keen on doing something in “This is the End”, but they couldn’t make the schedule work.. or something. The guy obviously has a helluva sense of humour, if he likes what these guys do.
“Sausage Party” will be released in 2015.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014