Chris Pine (“Jack Ryan : Shadow Recruit”) is attached to star in a new thriller from “Pineapple Express” director David Gordon Green.
According to Heat Vision, “The Line” is written by Sang Kyu Kim (“The Walking Dead”) and tells of a down-on-his-luck agent who is forced to protect a young boy. Very “Man on Fire” by the sounds…
…centers on a patrol agent (Pine) who finds himself in a downward spiral on the job and at home after he loses his wife and young son. He unexpectedly becomes the caretaker of a 10-year-old child who is orphaned after a shootout with a criminal cartel. As he protects the young boy by going on the run, the agent discovers he has enemies on both sides of the law and the border.
IM Global will be shopping the project at the upcoming European Film Market in Berlin.
Pine next appears in “Into the Woods” and “Horrible Bosses 2″.
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014