Chris Pine (“Jack Ryan : Shadow Recruit”) is attached to star in a new thriller from “Pineapple Express” director David Gordon Green.
According to Heat Vision, “The Line” is written by Sang Kyu Kim (“The Walking Dead”) and tells of a down-on-his-luck agent who is forced to protect a young boy. Very “Man on Fire” by the sounds…
…centers on a patrol agent (Pine) who finds himself in a downward spiral on the job and at home after he loses his wife and young son. He unexpectedly becomes the caretaker of a 10-year-old child who is orphaned after a shootout with a criminal cartel. As he protects the young boy by going on the run, the agent discovers he has enemies on both sides of the law and the border.
IM Global will be shopping the project at the upcoming European Film Market in Berlin.
Pine next appears in “Into the Woods” and “Horrible Bosses 2″.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015