Chris Pine (“Jack Ryan : Shadow Recruit”) is attached to star in a new thriller from “Pineapple Express” director David Gordon Green.
According to Heat Vision, “The Line” is written by Sang Kyu Kim (“The Walking Dead”) and tells of a down-on-his-luck agent who is forced to protect a young boy. Very “Man on Fire” by the sounds…
…centers on a patrol agent (Pine) who finds himself in a downward spiral on the job and at home after he loses his wife and young son. He unexpectedly becomes the caretaker of a 10-year-old child who is orphaned after a shootout with a criminal cartel. As he protects the young boy by going on the run, the agent discovers he has enemies on both sides of the law and the border.
IM Global will be shopping the project at the upcoming European Film Market in Berlin.
Pine next appears in “Into the Woods” and “Horrible Bosses 2″.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015