Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Bruce Willis will reunite with his “Sixth Sense” and “Unbreakable” writer/director M.Night Shyamalan on a third film, “Labor of Love”, says Deadline.
“Love” is one of the first screenplays that Shyamalan ever sold; Fox acquired it in 1993. Shyamalan is in the midst of reacquiring the rights to the script, and has Emmett/Furla/Oasis – who have bankrolled a couple of films Willis has been in – ready to finance the film.
The script must be half-decent – as opposed to whatever was used on “Lady in the Water” and “After Earth”- because Denzel Washington was apparently eyeing the project at one stage.
In the film, Willis would play “a Philadelphia book store owner who loses the love of his life in a tragic accident. Never big on words, he becomes haunted by the notion that he never properly told his wife how much he loved her. Since she once asked if he would walk across the country for her, he decides to show her posthumously just how much he did love her. That trek starts from Philadelphia to Pacifica, CA, which was her favorite place.”
The plan is to start production mid-September in Philadelphia.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015