Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Bruce Willis will reunite with his “Sixth Sense” and “Unbreakable” writer/director M.Night Shyamalan on a third film, “Labor of Love”, says Deadline.
“Love” is one of the first screenplays that Shyamalan ever sold; Fox acquired it in 1993. Shyamalan is in the midst of reacquiring the rights to the script, and has Emmett/Furla/Oasis – who have bankrolled a couple of films Willis has been in – ready to finance the film.
The script must be half-decent – as opposed to whatever was used on “Lady in the Water” and “After Earth”- because Denzel Washington was apparently eyeing the project at one stage.
In the film, Willis would play “a Philadelphia book store owner who loses the love of his life in a tragic accident. Never big on words, he becomes haunted by the notion that he never properly told his wife how much he loved her. Since she once asked if he would walk across the country for her, he decides to show her posthumously just how much he did love her. That trek starts from Philadelphia to Pacifica, CA, which was her favorite place.”
The plan is to start production mid-September in Philadelphia.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015