Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Bruce Willis will reunite with his “Sixth Sense” and “Unbreakable” writer/director M.Night Shyamalan on a third film, “Labor of Love”, says Deadline.
“Love” is one of the first screenplays that Shyamalan ever sold; Fox acquired it in 1993. Shyamalan is in the midst of reacquiring the rights to the script, and has Emmett/Furla/Oasis – who have bankrolled a couple of films Willis has been in – ready to finance the film.
The script must be half-decent – as opposed to whatever was used on “Lady in the Water” and “After Earth”- because Denzel Washington was apparently eyeing the project at one stage.
In the film, Willis would play “a Philadelphia book store owner who loses the love of his life in a tragic accident. Never big on words, he becomes haunted by the notion that he never properly told his wife how much he loved her. Since she once asked if he would walk across the country for her, he decides to show her posthumously just how much he did love her. That trek starts from Philadelphia to Pacifica, CA, which was her favorite place.”
The plan is to start production mid-September in Philadelphia.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014