Billy Bob Thornton, currently doing time in “Fargo” (the new FX series based on the movie of the same name), has joined the cast of the “Entourage” movie.
According to THR, Thornton will play a billionaire investor that has bankrolled Vinnie Chase’s latest project, “Dracula”. The ‘Entourage’ gang will also have to contend with the character’s son, who has been sent to L.A to oversee his father’s investment.
Witten and directed by series creator Doug Ellin, “Entourage” stars Jeremy Piven, Scott Caan, Jerry Ferrara, Debi Mazar, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon and Adrian Grenier.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014