Forest Whitaker will find you… and he will kill you.
A third “Taken” may be in the works, and Liam Neeson may have a partner in plight this time.
‘Super Poppa’ Bryan Mills looks to be joined by Oscar Winner Forest Whitaker, fresh off “Lee Daniels’ The Butler”, in the third installment. Whether Whitaker’s playing a fellow agent or some kind of other authority figure, Deadline doesn’t seem to know (wait…surely he’s not the bad guy, right!?).
Maggie Grace is also believed to be returning, reprising her role as Mills’ formerly-hopeless daughter (she inherited half-a-brain in “Taken 2″ and helped her dad outsmart the bad guys).
Oliver Megaton, who directed the second instalment in the profitable franchise, is back for the movie, which gets up in March.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015