Forest Whitaker will find you… and he will kill you.
A third “Taken” may be in the works, and Liam Neeson may have a partner in plight this time.
‘Super Poppa’ Bryan Mills looks to be joined by Oscar Winner Forest Whitaker, fresh off “Lee Daniels’ The Butler”, in the third installment. Whether Whitaker’s playing a fellow agent or some kind of other authority figure, Deadline doesn’t seem to know (wait…surely he’s not the bad guy, right!?).
Maggie Grace is also believed to be returning, reprising her role as Mills’ formerly-hopeless daughter (she inherited half-a-brain in “Taken 2″ and helped her dad outsmart the bad guys).
Oliver Megaton, who directed the second instalment in the profitable franchise, is back for the movie, which gets up in March.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015