Forest Whitaker will find you… and he will kill you.
A third “Taken” may be in the works, and Liam Neeson may have a partner in plight this time.
‘Super Poppa’ Bryan Mills looks to be joined by Oscar Winner Forest Whitaker, fresh off “Lee Daniels’ The Butler”, in the third installment. Whether Whitaker’s playing a fellow agent or some kind of other authority figure, Deadline doesn’t seem to know (wait…surely he’s not the bad guy, right!?).
Maggie Grace is also believed to be returning, reprising her role as Mills’ formerly-hopeless daughter (she inherited half-a-brain in “Taken 2″ and helped her dad outsmart the bad guys).
Oliver Megaton, who directed the second instalment in the profitable franchise, is back for the movie, which gets up in March.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014