New Superbowl spots for “Three Days to Kill” and “Draft Day”, both starring Kevin Costner, are online.
In “Three Days to Kill”, Costner is a dangerous international spy, who is determined to give up his high stakes life to finally build a closer relationship with his estranged wife and daughter, whom he’s previously kept at arm’s length to keep out of danger. But first, he must complete one last mission- even if it means juggling the two toughest assignments yet: hunting down the world’s most ruthless terrorist and looking after his teenage daughter for the first time in ten years, while his wife is out of town.
In “Draft Day”, Costner is NFL General Manager Sonny Weaver who, on Draft Day, has the opportunity to save football in Cleveland when he trades for the number one pick. He must quickly decide what he’s willing to sacrifice in pursuit of perfection as the lines between his personal and professional life become blurred on a life-changing day for a few hundred young men with dreams of playing in the NFL.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.