“Twilight” star Nikki Reed will headline “Email”, a supernatural thriller in the vein of “The Ring” and “The Grudge”, from director Kelvin Tong.
Reed plays Thea Hartley, a young journalist who travels from Singapore to investigate the mysterious circumstances surrounding her sister’s death and soon discovers a string of bizarre killings involving a cursed email. Along the way she meets Ted, an ex-pat technology reporter, and together they face the supernatural forces and unravel a mysterious conspiracy far bigger than they expected.
The film, which is being shopped to buyers at the upcoming European Film Market in Berlin, will begin it’s shoot in May in Singapore.
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015