“Twilight” star Nikki Reed will headline “Email”, a supernatural thriller in the vein of “The Ring” and “The Grudge”, from director Kelvin Tong.
Reed plays Thea Hartley, a young journalist who travels from Singapore to investigate the mysterious circumstances surrounding her sister’s death and soon discovers a string of bizarre killings involving a cursed email. Along the way she meets Ted, an ex-pat technology reporter, and together they face the supernatural forces and unravel a mysterious conspiracy far bigger than they expected.
The film, which is being shopped to buyers at the upcoming European Film Market in Berlin, will begin it’s shoot in May in Singapore.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014