“Twilight” star Nikki Reed will headline “Email”, a supernatural thriller in the vein of “The Ring” and “The Grudge”, from director Kelvin Tong.
Reed plays Thea Hartley, a young journalist who travels from Singapore to investigate the mysterious circumstances surrounding her sister’s death and soon discovers a string of bizarre killings involving a cursed email. Along the way she meets Ted, an ex-pat technology reporter, and together they face the supernatural forces and unravel a mysterious conspiracy far bigger than they expected.
The film, which is being shopped to buyers at the upcoming European Film Market in Berlin, will begin it’s shoot in May in Singapore.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015