To celebrate the release of “Labor Day”, Paramount Pictures in association with Moviehole have 10 double in-season passes up for grabs.
A Film by Jason Reitman. ”Labor Day” centres on 13-year-old Henry Wheeler, who struggles to the man of his house and care for his reclusive mother Adele while confronting all the pangs of adolescence. On a back-to-school shopping trip, Henry and his mother encounter Frank Chambers, a man both intimidating and clearly in need of help, who convinces them to take him into their home and later is revealed to be an escaped convict. The events of this long Labor Day weekend will shape them for the rest of their lives.
How to Win : Email Us Your Name, Address and the Answer to this Question : “What or Who is the connection between “The Goonies” and “Labor Day”?
ONLY AT THE MOVIES FEBRUARY 6
©2014 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
This competition closes at 6pm on February 6
Terms and Conditions
• The competition is open to Australian readers only.
• Prizes as per details; no swapping, upgrading or cash alternative.
• Moviehole does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet, stock or email problems.
• Moviehole has the right to cancel the promo at any stage if they’re due to circumstances out of our control.
• Winners will be notified by mail.