To celebrate the release of “RoboCop”, Sony Pictures in association with Moviehole have 10 double in-season passes up for grabs.
In ”RoboCop”, the year is 2029 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Their drones are winning American wars around the globe and now they want to bring this technology to the home front. Alex Murphy is a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit. After he is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp utilizes their remarkable science of robotics to save Alex’s life. He returns to the streets of his beloved city with amazing new abilities, but with issues a regular man has never had to face before.
Director José Padilha (”Elite Squad”) reimagines the tale of part man, part machine, all cop starring Joel Kinnaman (”The Killing”) as the title character, Gary Oldman (”The Dark Knight Rises”) as the scientist who creates RoboCop, and Samuel L. Jackson (”The Avengers”) as media mogul Pat Novak.
How to Win : Email Us Your Name, Address and the Answer to this Question : “Name a “Twin Peaks” actor that appeared in the original “RoboCop”
“RoboCop” is in cinemas February 6.
This competition closes at 6pm on February 6
Terms and Conditions
• The competition is open to Australian readers only.
• Prizes as per details; no swapping, upgrading or cash alternative.
• Moviehole does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet, stock or email problems.
• Moviehole has the right to cancel the promo at any stage if they’re due to circumstances out of our control.
• Winners will be notified by mail.