Miles Teller (“The Spectacular Now”) and Aaron Eckhart (“I, Frankenstein”) will star in boxing movie “Bleed for This”, with Martin Scorsese executive producing.
THR says Up-and-comer Teller, winning raves for his work in the upcoming “Whiplash”, plays boxer Vinnie Paziena who “after a near fatal car crash which left him not knowing if he’d ever walk again, made an incredible comeback. After months of recovery and against doctors’ orders, Vinny returned to the gym under infamous trainer, Kevin Rooney (Eckhart), and made a triumphant return to the ring just over a year later.”
Ben Younger (“Boiler Room”) is writing and directing.
The project is being offered to buyers at Berlin.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015