Miles Teller (“The Spectacular Now”) and Aaron Eckhart (“I, Frankenstein”) will star in boxing movie “Bleed for This”, with Martin Scorsese executive producing.
THR says Up-and-comer Teller, winning raves for his work in the upcoming “Whiplash”, plays boxer Vinnie Paziena who “after a near fatal car crash which left him not knowing if he’d ever walk again, made an incredible comeback. After months of recovery and against doctors’ orders, Vinny returned to the gym under infamous trainer, Kevin Rooney (Eckhart), and made a triumphant return to the ring just over a year later.”
Ben Younger (“Boiler Room”) is writing and directing.
The project is being offered to buyers at Berlin.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015