Miles Teller (“The Spectacular Now”) and Aaron Eckhart (“I, Frankenstein”) will star in boxing movie “Bleed for This”, with Martin Scorsese executive producing.
THR says Up-and-comer Teller, winning raves for his work in the upcoming “Whiplash”, plays boxer Vinnie Paziena who “after a near fatal car crash which left him not knowing if he’d ever walk again, made an incredible comeback. After months of recovery and against doctors’ orders, Vinny returned to the gym under infamous trainer, Kevin Rooney (Eckhart), and made a triumphant return to the ring just over a year later.”
Ben Younger (“Boiler Room”) is writing and directing.
The project is being offered to buyers at Berlin.
- McConaughey, Theron, Mara voicing Kubo and the Two Strings - December 23, 2014
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014