Nicolas Cage – seemingly on the verge of a comeback, thanks to his weighty turn in “Joe” – is circling revenge thriller “Men with No Fear”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The film would team comic-book buff Cage with “Superman Returns” helmer Bryan Singer, who is onboard to produce alongside Jason Taylor.
To be directed by Paco Cabezas, “Men with no Fear” has been described as a heist movie.
Written by Cabezas, the movie tells the story of Marty “The Mule,” newly released from prison after being set up by his former boss, Frank, a small-time neighborhood crook. While Mule was locked up, Frank became a ruthless drug kingpin. But Frank also took Mule’s son and raised him like his own. Now, Mule is back on the streets and ready for revenge.
The film is being shopped at Berlin.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015