Nicolas Cage – seemingly on the verge of a comeback, thanks to his weighty turn in “Joe” – is circling revenge thriller “Men with No Fear”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The film would team comic-book buff Cage with “Superman Returns” helmer Bryan Singer, who is onboard to produce alongside Jason Taylor.
To be directed by Paco Cabezas, “Men with no Fear” has been described as a heist movie.
Written by Cabezas, the movie tells the story of Marty “The Mule,” newly released from prison after being set up by his former boss, Frank, a small-time neighborhood crook. While Mule was locked up, Frank became a ruthless drug kingpin. But Frank also took Mule’s son and raised him like his own. Now, Mule is back on the streets and ready for revenge.
The film is being shopped at Berlin.
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015
- Richard Armitage joins NBC’s Hannibal - January 14, 2015