Nicolas Cage – seemingly on the verge of a comeback, thanks to his weighty turn in “Joe” – is circling revenge thriller “Men with No Fear”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The film would team comic-book buff Cage with “Superman Returns” helmer Bryan Singer, who is onboard to produce alongside Jason Taylor.
To be directed by Paco Cabezas, “Men with no Fear” has been described as a heist movie.
Written by Cabezas, the movie tells the story of Marty “The Mule,” newly released from prison after being set up by his former boss, Frank, a small-time neighborhood crook. While Mule was locked up, Frank became a ruthless drug kingpin. But Frank also took Mule’s son and raised him like his own. Now, Mule is back on the streets and ready for revenge.
The film is being shopped at Berlin.
- McConaughey, Theron, Mara voicing Kubo and the Two Strings - December 23, 2014
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014