Nicolas Cage – seemingly on the verge of a comeback, thanks to his weighty turn in “Joe” – is circling revenge thriller “Men with No Fear”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The film would team comic-book buff Cage with “Superman Returns” helmer Bryan Singer, who is onboard to produce alongside Jason Taylor.
To be directed by Paco Cabezas, “Men with no Fear” has been described as a heist movie.
Written by Cabezas, the movie tells the story of Marty “The Mule,” newly released from prison after being set up by his former boss, Frank, a small-time neighborhood crook. While Mule was locked up, Frank became a ruthless drug kingpin. But Frank also took Mule’s son and raised him like his own. Now, Mule is back on the streets and ready for revenge.
The film is being shopped at Berlin.
- Lionsgate remaking Cube - May 1, 2015
- New Terminator : Genisys poster gives away a big spoiler! - May 1, 2015
- Simmons, Hirsch starring in The Runaway - May 1, 2015
- New Spectre video blog, stills - May 1, 2015
- Another solid science-fiction series cancelled - May 1, 2015
- Binge watch Duchovny’s Aquarius! - May 1, 2015
- Damien switches networks - May 1, 2015
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015