Evangeline Lily, best known for her role as Kate on TV’s “Lost” and seen recently in “The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug”, is in talks to play the female lead in Marvel Studio’s “Ant-Man”.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Lily has been approached to play an unspecified major role in the Edgar Wright-directed movie.
The movie, starring Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas, tells of a comic-book superhero who has the ability to shrink in size.
The trade says Lily’s appearance is unlikely to be a one-off, suggesting she’ll probably reprise her character in “Ant-Man” sequels or other Marvel movies.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014