Evangeline Lily, best known for her role as Kate on TV’s “Lost” and seen recently in “The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug”, is in talks to play the female lead in Marvel Studio’s “Ant-Man”.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Lily has been approached to play an unspecified major role in the Edgar Wright-directed movie.
The movie, starring Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas, tells of a comic-book superhero who has the ability to shrink in size.
The trade says Lily’s appearance is unlikely to be a one-off, suggesting she’ll probably reprise her character in “Ant-Man” sequels or other Marvel movies.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015