Evangeline Lily, best known for her role as Kate on TV’s “Lost” and seen recently in “The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug”, is in talks to play the female lead in Marvel Studio’s “Ant-Man”.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Lily has been approached to play an unspecified major role in the Edgar Wright-directed movie.
The movie, starring Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas, tells of a comic-book superhero who has the ability to shrink in size.
The trade says Lily’s appearance is unlikely to be a one-off, suggesting she’ll probably reprise her character in “Ant-Man” sequels or other Marvel movies.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015