The actor has been providing the voice of J.A.R.V.I.S in the “Iron Man” movies, as well as the first “Avengers” movie. The new report suggests Tony Stark’s program evolves into a fully-fledged android in the “Avengers” sequel.
In the comics, the villain Ultron (played in the movie by James Spader) creates The Vision, planning to use him as a henchman; instead, the Vision teams up with The Avengers.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015