Australia’s Jay Courtney and Kentucky’s Boyd Holbrook are vying for the Kyle Reese role in “Terminator : Genesis”, according to Deadline.
Courtney, best known for his role as Jack McClane in “A Good Day to Die Hard”, has been a leading contender to reprise the part made famous by Michael Biehn (in the 1984 “Terminator”) for a while now, but it’s Holbrook (“The Host”) that many seem to predict will get the gig.
The ultimate pick will join Arnold Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke and Jason Clarke in the 2015 release, and likely reprise the role for at least one more film after that.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014