Australia’s Jay Courtney and Kentucky’s Boyd Holbrook are vying for the Kyle Reese role in “Terminator : Genesis”, according to Deadline.
Courtney, best known for his role as Jack McClane in “A Good Day to Die Hard”, has been a leading contender to reprise the part made famous by Michael Biehn (in the 1984 “Terminator”) for a while now, but it’s Holbrook (“The Host”) that many seem to predict will get the gig.
The ultimate pick will join Arnold Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke and Jason Clarke in the 2015 release, and likely reprise the role for at least one more film after that.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015