Australia’s Jay Courtney and Kentucky’s Boyd Holbrook are vying for the Kyle Reese role in “Terminator : Genesis”, according to Deadline.
Courtney, best known for his role as Jack McClane in “A Good Day to Die Hard”, has been a leading contender to reprise the part made famous by Michael Biehn (in the 1984 “Terminator”) for a while now, but it’s Holbrook (“The Host”) that many seem to predict will get the gig.
The ultimate pick will join Arnold Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke and Jason Clarke in the 2015 release, and likely reprise the role for at least one more film after that.
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015
- Richard Armitage joins NBC’s Hannibal - January 14, 2015