Australia’s Jay Courtney and Kentucky’s Boyd Holbrook are vying for the Kyle Reese role in “Terminator : Genesis”, according to Deadline.
Courtney, best known for his role as Jack McClane in “A Good Day to Die Hard”, has been a leading contender to reprise the part made famous by Michael Biehn (in the 1984 “Terminator”) for a while now, but it’s Holbrook (“The Host”) that many seem to predict will get the gig.
The ultimate pick will join Arnold Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke and Jason Clarke in the 2015 release, and likely reprise the role for at least one more film after that.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015