Australia’s Jay Courtney and Kentucky’s Boyd Holbrook are vying for the Kyle Reese role in “Terminator : Genesis”, according to Deadline.
Courtney, best known for his role as Jack McClane in “A Good Day to Die Hard”, has been a leading contender to reprise the part made famous by Michael Biehn (in the 1984 “Terminator”) for a while now, but it’s Holbrook (“The Host”) that many seem to predict will get the gig.
The ultimate pick will join Arnold Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke and Jason Clarke in the 2015 release, and likely reprise the role for at least one more film after that.
- RoboCop series in the works - May 5, 2015
- Louis C.K thinks he’s a Cop - May 5, 2015
- Lionsgate remaking Cube - May 1, 2015
- New Terminator : Genisys poster gives away a big spoiler! - May 1, 2015
- Simmons, Hirsch starring in The Runaway - May 1, 2015
- New Spectre video blog, stills - May 1, 2015
- Another solid science-fiction series cancelled - May 1, 2015
- Binge watch Duchovny’s Aquarius! - May 1, 2015
- Damien switches networks - May 1, 2015
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015