Lucas Black, the former child star who returned to the big leagues – a much bigger man – with plum roles in the likes of “Friday Night Lights” and “Fast & The Furious : Tokyo Drift”, has snagged a co-starring role on CBS’ “NCIS” spin-off.
Black, who got his start on TV’s “American Gothic” in the ’90s, joins Scott Bakula on the Louisiana-set spin-off.
Deadline says the show “centers on NCIS Special Agent Pride (Bakula). Black will play NCIS Special Agent Lasalle, who relocated to New Orleans as a kid and is a no-nonsense federal agent who believes in doing what’s right no matter what, and a man who works hard and plays harder.”
Film-wise, Black is involved in “Fast & Furious 7″, reprising his Sean Boswell role from “Tokyo Drift”, which is currently on hold following the death of star Paul Walker.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014