Lucas Black, the former child star who returned to the big leagues – a much bigger man – with plum roles in the likes of “Friday Night Lights” and “Fast & The Furious : Tokyo Drift”, has snagged a co-starring role on CBS’ “NCIS” spin-off.
Black, who got his start on TV’s “American Gothic” in the ’90s, joins Scott Bakula on the Louisiana-set spin-off.
Deadline says the show “centers on NCIS Special Agent Pride (Bakula). Black will play NCIS Special Agent Lasalle, who relocated to New Orleans as a kid and is a no-nonsense federal agent who believes in doing what’s right no matter what, and a man who works hard and plays harder.”
Film-wise, Black is involved in “Fast & Furious 7″, reprising his Sean Boswell role from “Tokyo Drift”, which is currently on hold following the death of star Paul Walker.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015