Lucas Black, the former child star who returned to the big leagues – a much bigger man – with plum roles in the likes of “Friday Night Lights” and “Fast & The Furious : Tokyo Drift”, has snagged a co-starring role on CBS’ “NCIS” spin-off.
Black, who got his start on TV’s “American Gothic” in the ’90s, joins Scott Bakula on the Louisiana-set spin-off.
Deadline says the show “centers on NCIS Special Agent Pride (Bakula). Black will play NCIS Special Agent Lasalle, who relocated to New Orleans as a kid and is a no-nonsense federal agent who believes in doing what’s right no matter what, and a man who works hard and plays harder.”
Film-wise, Black is involved in “Fast & Furious 7″, reprising his Sean Boswell role from “Tokyo Drift”, which is currently on hold following the death of star Paul Walker.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015