Lucas Black, the former child star who returned to the big leagues – a much bigger man – with plum roles in the likes of “Friday Night Lights” and “Fast & The Furious : Tokyo Drift”, has snagged a co-starring role on CBS’ “NCIS” spin-off.
Black, who got his start on TV’s “American Gothic” in the ’90s, joins Scott Bakula on the Louisiana-set spin-off.
Deadline says the show “centers on NCIS Special Agent Pride (Bakula). Black will play NCIS Special Agent Lasalle, who relocated to New Orleans as a kid and is a no-nonsense federal agent who believes in doing what’s right no matter what, and a man who works hard and plays harder.”
Film-wise, Black is involved in “Fast & Furious 7″, reprising his Sean Boswell role from “Tokyo Drift”, which is currently on hold following the death of star Paul Walker.
- Lionsgate remaking Cube - May 1, 2015
- New Terminator : Genisys poster gives away a big spoiler! - May 1, 2015
- Simmons, Hirsch starring in The Runaway - May 1, 2015
- New Spectre video blog, stills - May 1, 2015
- Another solid science-fiction series cancelled - May 1, 2015
- Binge watch Duchovny’s Aquarius! - May 1, 2015
- Damien switches networks - May 1, 2015
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015