Actor Ed Skrein, known for his role as Daario Naharis on “Game of Thrones”, will replace Jason Statham in the next “Transporter” film.
The 30 year-old plays a younger version of the Frank Martin character that Statham played in the three previous films, says Variety. Plan is for Skrein to play the skilled, fast-driving rescue man in a new trilogy set before the events of the Statham movies.
This next one, set largely in the French Riviera, will explore how Frank became the man he became, as well as fix on the relationship he had with his father.
Camille Delamarre, who worked as an editor on “Transporter 3″, directs “Transporter 4″ (or whatever they call it).
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015