Actor Ed Skrein, known for his role as Daario Naharis on “Game of Thrones”, will replace Jason Statham in the next “Transporter” film.
The 30 year-old plays a younger version of the Frank Martin character that Statham played in the three previous films, says Variety. Plan is for Skrein to play the skilled, fast-driving rescue man in a new trilogy set before the events of the Statham movies.
This next one, set largely in the French Riviera, will explore how Frank became the man he became, as well as fix on the relationship he had with his father.
Camille Delamarre, who worked as an editor on “Transporter 3″, directs “Transporter 4″ (or whatever they call it).
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014