Actor Ed Skrein, known for his role as Daario Naharis on “Game of Thrones”, will replace Jason Statham in the next “Transporter” film.
The 30 year-old plays a younger version of the Frank Martin character that Statham played in the three previous films, says Variety. Plan is for Skrein to play the skilled, fast-driving rescue man in a new trilogy set before the events of the Statham movies.
This next one, set largely in the French Riviera, will explore how Frank became the man he became, as well as fix on the relationship he had with his father.
Camille Delamarre, who worked as an editor on “Transporter 3″, directs “Transporter 4″ (or whatever they call it).
- Lionsgate remaking Cube - May 1, 2015
- New Terminator : Genisys poster gives away a big spoiler! - May 1, 2015
- Simmons, Hirsch starring in The Runaway - May 1, 2015
- New Spectre video blog, stills - May 1, 2015
- Another solid science-fiction series cancelled - May 1, 2015
- Binge watch Duchovny’s Aquarius! - May 1, 2015
- Damien switches networks - May 1, 2015
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015