Robert Ludlum’s book “The Parsifal Mosaic” – which at one time the studio were considering reworking as a “Bourne” sequel – will be transferred to the big screen courtesy Universal and director Zhang Yimou (“Hero”), according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Here’s the synopsis of the 1982 book :
Michael Havelock’s world died on a moonlit beach on the Costa Brava as he watched his partner and lover, double agent Jenna Karas, efficiently gunned down by his own agency. There’s nothing left for him but to quit the game, get out. Then, in one frantic moment on a crowded railroad platform in Rome, Havelock sees Jenna. Racing around the globe in search of his beautiful betrayer, Havelock is now marked for death by both U.S. and Russian assassins, trapped in a massive mosaic of treachery created by a top-level mole with the world in his fist: Parsifal.
As for ‘Bourne’, that franchise continues; Jeremy Renner is currently attached to reprise his Aaron Cross role in a sequel to “The Bourne Legacy”, with Justin Lin at the helm. That film, the fifth “Bourne”, will hit theaters August 14, 2015.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015