Superhero movie alumni Jessica Alba and Thomas Jane look to team on a new horror flick from those stingy guys behind the “Purge” movies.
The Hollywood Reporter says Jane is in talks to join the slightly-more-available Jane for the Blumhouse-produced “The Veil”.
Based on a script to Robert Ben Garant, “The Veil’s story revolves around members of a religious cult known as Heaven’s Veil who take their own lives”, according to THR. “The truth behind what really happened remains buried deep in the memory of the sole survivor, a five-year-old girl, who returns to the compound with a documentary crew as an adult. They soon discover something that is far more terrifying than anything they could have imagined.”
Alba, whose 2014 efforts include “Sin City : A Dame to Kill For” and “Barely Lethal” will play the documentary filmmaker who accompanies the survivor back to the compound to investigate what really happened.
Phil Joanou, helmer of Dwayne Johnson-flick “Snitch”, is directing.
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.