I know, I know, you’ve heard it all before, but that long-awaited “Beetlejuice” sequel might be inching closer.
Michael Keaton, out promoting his showy villain turn in “RoboCop”, tells MTV News he and Tim Burton have officially agreed to do the movie.
“I’ve emailed (Tim) a couple of times, talked to the writer a couple of times, but all really, really preliminary stuff. I always said that’s the one thing I’d like to do again, if I ever did anything again. But it kind of required Tim to be involved some way or another.”
“Now it looks like Tim is involved. And without giving too much away we’ve talked to each other, and emailed each other, and if he’s in, it’s going to be hard not to be in.”
Seth Grahame-Smith (“Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter”) has written the script for the sequel, which apparently went down with Warner Bros and, assumingly, Burton – who was undecided until recently on whether he wanted to direct the picture.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015