I know, I know, you’ve heard it all before, but that long-awaited “Beetlejuice” sequel might be inching closer.
Michael Keaton, out promoting his showy villain turn in “RoboCop”, tells MTV News he and Tim Burton have officially agreed to do the movie.
“I’ve emailed (Tim) a couple of times, talked to the writer a couple of times, but all really, really preliminary stuff. I always said that’s the one thing I’d like to do again, if I ever did anything again. But it kind of required Tim to be involved some way or another.”
“Now it looks like Tim is involved. And without giving too much away we’ve talked to each other, and emailed each other, and if he’s in, it’s going to be hard not to be in.”
Seth Grahame-Smith (“Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter”) has written the script for the sequel, which apparently went down with Warner Bros and, assumingly, Burton – who was undecided until recently on whether he wanted to direct the picture.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015