I know, I know, you’ve heard it all before, but that long-awaited “Beetlejuice” sequel might be inching closer.
Michael Keaton, out promoting his showy villain turn in “RoboCop”, tells MTV News he and Tim Burton have officially agreed to do the movie.
“I’ve emailed (Tim) a couple of times, talked to the writer a couple of times, but all really, really preliminary stuff. I always said that’s the one thing I’d like to do again, if I ever did anything again. But it kind of required Tim to be involved some way or another.”
“Now it looks like Tim is involved. And without giving too much away we’ve talked to each other, and emailed each other, and if he’s in, it’s going to be hard not to be in.”
Seth Grahame-Smith (“Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter”) has written the script for the sequel, which apparently went down with Warner Bros and, assumingly, Burton – who was undecided until recently on whether he wanted to direct the picture.
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014