It’s very much the season of actors from hit TV series gracing the big screen. Bryan Cranston continues to appear in everything anyone’s ever made ever with a role in Gareth Edwards’ upcoming ”Godzilla” reboot, and his Breaking bad co-star Aaron Paul is headlining car racing thriller ”Need For Speed”.
Now Norman Reedus, who plays dark horse hero and fan favourite Daryl in ”The Walking Dead”, is following in their footsteps. He’ll costar with Djimon Hounsou in sci-fi thriller ”Air”, described as a low budget film about two workers in an underground cryogenic facility after nuclear fallout has left the Earth’s atmosphere unbreathable.
”Walking Dead” overlord Robert Kirkman will produce the pic, and newcomer Christian Cantamessa (who hails from the world of video games with names like ”Red Dead Redemption” and ”Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas” to his name) will direct the script he co-wrote with Chris Pasetto.
- Kingsman : The Secret Service - January 26, 2015
- Blackhat - January 26, 2015
- ‘Blackhat’ Review : More like Craphat - January 26, 2015
- ‘Kingsman : The Secret Service’ Review : James Bond meets Comic Con - January 25, 2015
- ‘Taken 3′ Review : Tireder than Santa Claus - January 9, 2015
- Taken 3 - January 9, 2015
- VOD Views – January 2, 2015 - January 2, 2015
- American Sniper - December 29, 2014
- The Interview - December 25, 2014
- Inherent Vice - December 24, 2014