Marvel announced today that Joss Whedon’s next installment of “Avengers” is set to be filmed in several international hot spots, including Seoul, South Korea.
“South Korea is the perfect location for a movie of this magnitude because it features cutting-edge technology, beautiful landscapes and spectacular architecture,” said Kevin Feige, President of Marvel Studios and producer of Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron.” “We would especially like to thank the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) for making it possible for ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ to come to Korea.”
“We’re very excited to have the production in Korea, and also expect this to serve as the footstep of many more opportunities yet to come,” says minister of Culture, Sports & Tourism of Republic of Korea, Yoo Jinryong.
According to Marvel, cast and crew will also be heading out to shoot scenes in Johannesburg, South Africa and Aosta Valley, Italy and London.
Sounds like it’ll be a long, grueling shoot for the team, but I’m sure fans will appreciate it when the sequel hits theaters May 1, 2015.
Meantime, set visit vids has leaked which shows ‘The Hulk’ in full-SMASH action, in a scene that’s said to take place at the beginning of the movie.
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Jason Sudeikis - December 3, 2014
- Jason Sudeikis – Horrible Bosses 2 - December 3, 2014
- Jason Bateman – Horrible Bosses 2 - December 3, 2014
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Jason Bateman - December 3, 2014
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Charlie Day - November 25, 2014
- Charlie Day – Horrible Bosses 2 - November 25, 2014
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Chris Pine - November 25, 2014
- Chris Pine – Horrible Bosses 2 - November 24, 2014
- Arrow Picture Spoiler - November 10, 2014
- Skyline sequel nabs Crossbones - November 9, 2014