Miles Teller, Michael B.Jordan, Kate Mara and Jamie Bell are cinema’s next Fantastic Four.
According to The Wrap, Fox is going with “That Awkward Moment” duo Teller and Jordan for the roles of Mr. Fantastic and The Human Torch, respectively, with “American Horror Story” star Mara in negotiations to play Sue Storm and Jamie Bell (“The Adventures of Tintin”) wearing the orange skin of The Thing.
Expect Fox to announce the casting shortly.
“Fantastic Four”, from “Chronicle” director Josh Trank, will open March 6, 2015.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015