Mark Andrews (”Brave”), Jonathan Levine (”Warm Bodies”), Nikolaj Arcel (”A Royal Affair”) and Dean Israelite (”Welcome to Yesterday”) are vying for the director’s job on Marvel’s “Doctor Strange”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
Jon Aibel and Glenn Berger have also said to have met with the studio; they’d write the screenplay.
Though everyone from Johnny Depp to Patrick Dempsey and Joseph Gordon-Levitt has been rumoured for the role of the mustached superhero, it’s likely Marvel will surprise us with their ultimate pick – they usually do.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014