Morena Baccarin, whose role on “Homeland” will be significantly smaller next season (for obvious reasons), has signed for full-time employment on ABC medical drama “Warriors”.
Baccarin, also known for her roles on “V” and “Firefly”, would star opposite Australian Don Hany on the ABC Studios Production, which is inspired by the Walter Reed Military Medical Center.
The show, says Deadline, follows “the best and brightest active-duty military doctors and nurses as they practice trailblazing medicine” with Baccarin playing “Tory, a psychiatrist and expert on PTSD who suffers a mild case herself having just returned from Afghanistan.”
Baccarin received an Emmy Nomination for her three-season stint on “Homeland”.
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015