Morena Baccarin, whose role on “Homeland” will be significantly smaller next season (for obvious reasons), has signed for full-time employment on ABC medical drama “Warriors”.
Baccarin, also known for her roles on “V” and “Firefly”, would star opposite Australian Don Hany on the ABC Studios Production, which is inspired by the Walter Reed Military Medical Center.
The show, says Deadline, follows “the best and brightest active-duty military doctors and nurses as they practice trailblazing medicine” with Baccarin playing “Tory, a psychiatrist and expert on PTSD who suffers a mild case herself having just returned from Afghanistan.”
Baccarin received an Emmy Nomination for her three-season stint on “Homeland”.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015