Morena Baccarin, whose role on “Homeland” will be significantly smaller next season (for obvious reasons), has signed for full-time employment on ABC medical drama “Warriors”.
Baccarin, also known for her roles on “V” and “Firefly”, would star opposite Australian Don Hany on the ABC Studios Production, which is inspired by the Walter Reed Military Medical Center.
The show, says Deadline, follows “the best and brightest active-duty military doctors and nurses as they practice trailblazing medicine” with Baccarin playing “Tory, a psychiatrist and expert on PTSD who suffers a mild case herself having just returned from Afghanistan.”
Baccarin received an Emmy Nomination for her three-season stint on “Homeland”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014