Update! In addition to Henrie, Deadline has a few other names to throw to the sharks. “Raini Rodriguez is in negotiations to reprise her role as Maya. Eduardo Verastegui (Bella) will play a Vegas hotelier whose hotel becomes a heist target. Nicholas Turturro (I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry) has been cast as one of Blart’s security guard rivals. And James’ brother, comedian Gary Valentine (The King of Queens), is set to play a sympathetic fellow security guard.”
“Wizards of Waverly Place” star David Henrie will join Kevin James in Sony’s sequel to “Paul Blart : Mall Cop”.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Henrie will play a young man courting Blart’s daughter.
[The film] follows James’ Paul Blart who attends a Security Guard Expo in Las Vegas with his daughter. Despite being teased by casino security and other attendees, Blart takes on a group of dangerous art thieves.
Henrie, 24, will play Lane, a valet attendant who meets Blart’s daughter (Raini Rodriguez), and they develop a crush on each other.
The movie, reuniting “Little Boy” co-stars Henrie and James, films in Vegas in April.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015