While Mila Kunis will still appear in the film, Seth MacFarlane has brought in Amanda Seyfried to play the female lead in “Ted 2″, says Deadline.
Kunis, who played Mark Wahlberg’s love interest in the original, will have a small role in the sequel.
Seyfried, who worked with writer, director and star MacFarlane on the upcoming “A Million Ways to Die In The West”, will assumingly play Wahlberg’s – or maybe Ted’s? – new love interest.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014