(Well, he was just in “American Hustle” and he has that “American Sniper” coming out too… know what I mean?).
Bradley Cooper will produce and possibly star in what’s perhaps going to be a series of films based on Ben Sanders’ Marshall Grade novels.
Warner Bros closed a deal with writer Sanders on Friday night for “American Blood”, a 50 page proposal for the first of what is said to be a series of stories revolving around the Grade character.
Says Deadline :
This is the first of what is planned as a series of novels about Marshall Grade, an undercover NYPD officer turned mob informant. While living in the witness protection program in New Mexico, he is pulled into a dangerous investigation, which causes his past in New York to get wind of his whereabouts. The hope is for Cooper to play Grade. It’s another high profile project for the film shingle run by Cooper, who’s up for an Oscar for his portrayal as the perm-sporting FBI agent in American Hustle.
Cooper, who is producing “American Blood”, is also onboard the similarly-titled “American Sniper” from director Clint Eastwood.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.