”Home & Away” alum playing Keanu Reeves role in Point Break remake. Makes sense.
Luke Bracey, the former “Home & Away” actor who played Cobra Commander in last year’s “G.I Joe : Retaliation”, is set to play FBI Agent Johnny Utah in “Point Break”.
The 24-year-old actor reprises the role made famous by Keanu Reeves in the 1991 film.
Bracey joins Gerard Butler in Alcon Entertainment’s remake – Butler playing Bodhi (played by Patrick Swayze in the original), according to Deadline.
Ericson Core directs the new version, based on a script by Kurt Wimmer.
Bracey was also recently cast in the feature adaptation of Nicholas Sparks’ “The Best of Me”.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015