”Home & Away” alum playing Keanu Reeves role in Point Break remake. Makes sense.
Luke Bracey, the former “Home & Away” actor who played Cobra Commander in last year’s “G.I Joe : Retaliation”, is set to play FBI Agent Johnny Utah in “Point Break”.
The 24-year-old actor reprises the role made famous by Keanu Reeves in the 1991 film.
Bracey joins Gerard Butler in Alcon Entertainment’s remake – Butler playing Bodhi (played by Patrick Swayze in the original), according to Deadline.
Ericson Core directs the new version, based on a script by Kurt Wimmer.
Bracey was also recently cast in the feature adaptation of Nicholas Sparks’ “The Best of Me”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014