» Movie News
» Home & Away alum playing Keanu’s part in Point Break remake. Makes Sense.
Home & Away alum playing Keanu’s part in Point Break remake. Makes Sense.
”Home & Away” alum playing Keanu Reeves role in Point Break remake. Makes sense.
Luke Bracey, the former “Home & Away” actor who played Cobra Commander in last year’s “G.I Joe : Retaliation”, is set to play FBI Agent Johnny Utah in “Point Break”.
The 24-year-old actor reprises the role made famous by Keanu Reeves in the 1991 film.
Bracey joins Gerard Butler in Alcon Entertainment’s remake – Butler playing Bodhi (played by Patrick Swayze in the original), according to Deadline.
Ericson Core directs the new version, based on a script by Kurt Wimmer.
Bracey was also recently cast in the feature adaptation of Nicholas Sparks’ “The Best of Me”.
View All Posts
- Stanley Tucci – Transformers : Age of Extinction - November 20, 2014
- News Briefs – November 20, 2014 - November 20, 2014
- News Briefs – November 19, 2014 - November 19, 2014
- Directors : Scorsese, McQueen, Espinoza, Knight - November 19, 2014
- Casting : O’Reilly, Owen, Moretz - November 19, 2014
- Netflix comes to Australia! - November 19, 2014
- Clooney, Roberts reunite for Monster movie - November 15, 2014
- Moviehole does SeaWorld - November 15, 2014
- AFM : Friend, Blunt fit Bill - November 9, 2014
- Trailer : Selma - November 7, 2014