“Wolf Creek” director Greg Mclean is set to direct Kevin Bacon in the Blumhouse horror pic “6 Miranda Drive”, according to THR.
The project, set to shoot in L.A in March, is about a family that returns from the Grand Canyon on a vacation, bringing back them with them some sort of supernatural force.
Bacon, the star of TVs “The Following”, as well as genre efforts “Stir of Echoes” and “R.I.P.D”, will likely be joined by Radha Mitchell, who is in talks to co-star (likely as the man’s wife). Mitchell, an Aussie native like her director, starred in Mclean’s “Rogue”.
No word yet on whether Mclean favourite John Jarratt, who has appeared in all three of his features, will have a role. Hopefully Michael Vartan, good in Mclean’s “Rogue”, might also be thrown a bone.
Prod co Blumhouse are responsible for such recent horror yarns as “Paranomal Activity”, “The Purge” and “Sinister”. The shingle also captained “Insidious”, which another Aussie, James Wan, directed.
Mclean’s “Wolf Creek 2″ recently opened in the top spot at the Australian box office. You can find more info on the film at At The Movies with David & Margaret.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015