“Wolf Creek” director Greg Mclean is set to direct Kevin Bacon in the Blumhouse horror pic “6 Miranda Drive”, according to THR.
The project, set to shoot in L.A in March, is about a family that returns from the Grand Canyon on a vacation, bringing back them with them some sort of supernatural force.
Bacon, the star of TVs “The Following”, as well as genre efforts “Stir of Echoes” and “R.I.P.D”, will likely be joined by Radha Mitchell, who is in talks to co-star (likely as the man’s wife). Mitchell, an Aussie native like her director, starred in Mclean’s “Rogue”.
No word yet on whether Mclean favourite John Jarratt, who has appeared in all three of his features, will have a role. Hopefully Michael Vartan, good in Mclean’s “Rogue”, might also be thrown a bone.
Prod co Blumhouse are responsible for such recent horror yarns as “Paranomal Activity”, “The Purge” and “Sinister”. The shingle also captained “Insidious”, which another Aussie, James Wan, directed.
Mclean’s “Wolf Creek 2″ recently opened in the top spot at the Australian box office. You can find more info on the film at At The Movies with David & Margaret.
- Lionsgate remaking Cube - May 1, 2015
- New Terminator : Genisys poster gives away a big spoiler! - May 1, 2015
- Simmons, Hirsch starring in The Runaway - May 1, 2015
- New Spectre video blog, stills - May 1, 2015
- Another solid science-fiction series cancelled - May 1, 2015
- Binge watch Duchovny’s Aquarius! - May 1, 2015
- Damien switches networks - May 1, 2015
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015