SyFy has announced that the US adaptation of British series “Being Human” has been cancelled.
“With the second half of Being Human’s 4th season set to kick off, our human-at-heart characters are about to embark on a journey full of twists, turns and surprises that will culminate in a spectacular series finale on Syfy, Monday, April 7th”, the network said in a press release.
“They’ve saved the best for last with the final six episodes that revisit the story’s beginning, leading to a not-to-be-missed send-off for Aidan [Sam Witwer], Sally [Meaghan Rath], Josh [Sam Huntington] and Nora [Kristen Hager].”
Star Sam Witwer says on Twitter that the fourth season was always designed to be the last, they didn’t want to bleed the concept dry.
The cast and crew released a video thanking fans for their support over the past four seasons.
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014