Jack Thorne (“How I Live Now”) will script “Sandman”, the Joseph Gordon-Levitt starrer based on the Neil Gaiman comic book.
Gordon-Levitt, who is producing alongside comic-book movie vet David Goyer (“Blade”, “Batman Begins”), may end up directing too.
Deadline says :
The Sandman series shifts between horror and fantasy, and the central character is Morpheus, the personification of dreams. After being held captive 70 years, Morpheus escapes, gains revenge and rebuilds his crumbling kingdom while trying to adapt to the times. Warner Bros has long tried to crack the subject matter, and there is optimism that Goyer did that. The potential payoff is a highly original potential franchise, if Goyer, Gordon-Levitt and Warner Bros could pull it off.
Levitt next appears in “Sin City : A Dame to Kill For”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014