Danielle Savre (”Heroes”) and Stephen Martines (“The Vampire Diaries”) are set for lead roles in the CW’s “Supernatural” spin-off.
“Supernatural : Tribes”, which will air as an episode of it’s parent series on April 29, recently announced Nathaniel Buzolic and Sean Faris as it’s leads, as well as Lucien Laviscount.
Deadline has the goods :
the sweeping drama revolves around the various mafia-esque monster families that unknowingly to humans “run” the underbelly of Chicago and are being tracked by a newly minted Hunter who’s trying to stop them and rid Chicago of anything or anyone supernatural. Savre, repped by TalentWorks and Zero Gravity, plays Margo, the acting head of the leading shapeshifter family, an ex-punk rocker-turned-corporate professional who feels threatened only by the return of her prodigal brother David (Buzolic) into the family. Martines, repped by Global Artists Agency, Luber Roklin and Chad Christopher, plays Detective Freddie Costa, a world-weary Chicago cop who serves as a mentor to Ennis (Laviscount) but also is secretly on the payroll of one of the powerful monster families.
I’m assuming that “Supernatural” duo Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles will pop-up occasionally on the new show, at least while it finds it’s footing and audience.
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015