Danielle Savre (”Heroes”) and Stephen Martines (“The Vampire Diaries”) are set for lead roles in the CW’s “Supernatural” spin-off.
“Supernatural : Tribes”, which will air as an episode of it’s parent series on April 29, recently announced Nathaniel Buzolic and Sean Faris as it’s leads, as well as Lucien Laviscount.
Deadline has the goods :
the sweeping drama revolves around the various mafia-esque monster families that unknowingly to humans “run” the underbelly of Chicago and are being tracked by a newly minted Hunter who’s trying to stop them and rid Chicago of anything or anyone supernatural. Savre, repped by TalentWorks and Zero Gravity, plays Margo, the acting head of the leading shapeshifter family, an ex-punk rocker-turned-corporate professional who feels threatened only by the return of her prodigal brother David (Buzolic) into the family. Martines, repped by Global Artists Agency, Luber Roklin and Chad Christopher, plays Detective Freddie Costa, a world-weary Chicago cop who serves as a mentor to Ennis (Laviscount) but also is secretly on the payroll of one of the powerful monster families.
I’m assuming that “Supernatural” duo Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles will pop-up occasionally on the new show, at least while it finds it’s footing and audience.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014