Finally, Karen Allen’s thrown a bigger bone than “hey! for nostalgic reasons, would you like to appear in an Indiana Jones movie?”.
The “Starman” and “Sandlot” actress has been signed to play one of the leads, opposite “Son of Anarchy” alum Theo Rossi, in the family drama “Bad Hurt”. The movie, produced by “Wolf of Wall Street” Oscar nominee Emma Tillinger Koskoff, is now filming on Staten Island, NY.
Also onboard the Mark Kemble movie, Michael Harney (”Orange Is The New Black”, ”True Detective”), Johnny Whitworth (”CSI: Miami”), Ashley Williams (”How I Met Your Mother”), and newcomers Iris Gilad and Calvin Dutton.
Deadline says the film fixes on one family’s battle to stay together as dark secrets threaten to rip them apart.
Allen’s last big theatrical release was “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” in 2008.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.