Finally, Karen Allen’s thrown a bigger bone than “hey! for nostalgic reasons, would you like to appear in an Indiana Jones movie?”.
The “Starman” and “Sandlot” actress has been signed to play one of the leads, opposite “Son of Anarchy” alum Theo Rossi, in the family drama “Bad Hurt”. The movie, produced by “Wolf of Wall Street” Oscar nominee Emma Tillinger Koskoff, is now filming on Staten Island, NY.
Also onboard the Mark Kemble movie, Michael Harney (”Orange Is The New Black”, ”True Detective”), Johnny Whitworth (”CSI: Miami”), Ashley Williams (”How I Met Your Mother”), and newcomers Iris Gilad and Calvin Dutton.
Deadline says the film fixes on one family’s battle to stay together as dark secrets threaten to rip them apart.
Allen’s last big theatrical release was “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” in 2008.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.