A hilarious music video/promo for next month’s “Muppets Most Wanted” has been released. It fixes on the fact that the flick is a sequel – and includes priceless jabs at sequels never being as good as their predecessors, on the film’s ability to ‘fill-in’ until Tom Hanks decides to make “Toy Story 4″, and Danny Trejo being unable to quite emulate Fozzie Bear.
Check it out!
And, in case you didn’t see it, here’s the recent Lipton Tea ad that utilized the Muppets.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014