A hilarious music video/promo for next month’s “Muppets Most Wanted” has been released. It fixes on the fact that the flick is a sequel – and includes priceless jabs at sequels never being as good as their predecessors, on the film’s ability to ‘fill-in’ until Tom Hanks decides to make “Toy Story 4″, and Danny Trejo being unable to quite emulate Fozzie Bear.
Check it out!
And, in case you didn’t see it, here’s the recent Lipton Tea ad that utilized the Muppets.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015