A hilarious music video/promo for next month’s “Muppets Most Wanted” has been released. It fixes on the fact that the flick is a sequel – and includes priceless jabs at sequels never being as good as their predecessors, on the film’s ability to ‘fill-in’ until Tom Hanks decides to make “Toy Story 4″, and Danny Trejo being unable to quite emulate Fozzie Bear.
Check it out!
And, in case you didn’t see it, here’s the recent Lipton Tea ad that utilized the Muppets.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015