Yo, T-Rex! Here’s a couple more pounds of human to gobble up! You prefer them on the toilet, doing their business, when you dive into your snack, right?
Vincent D’Onofrio (“Men in Black”, “Full Metal Jacket”) and Irrfan Khan (“The Amazing Spider-Man”, “Life of Pi”) will play constituents of the ‘big bad’ (thank you, Joss Whedon!) in forthcoming vfx commercial “Jurassic World”, according to Deadline.
Apparently former “Law & Order” bigboy D’Onfrio is playing the main rogue; Khan likely some sort of his protege-in-crime.
Meanwhile Jeff Goldblum, star of the first two “Jurassic” films, tells The Huffington Post that he hasn’t been asked back to reprise Dr. Ian Malcolm for the new installment (but he has been asked to do “Independence Day 2″).
The Colin Trevorrow-directed movie, opening June 12, 2015, stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.