Yo, T-Rex! Here’s a couple more pounds of human to gobble up! You prefer them on the toilet, doing their business, when you dive into your snack, right?
Vincent D’Onofrio (“Men in Black”, “Full Metal Jacket”) and Irrfan Khan (“The Amazing Spider-Man”, “Life of Pi”) will play constituents of the ‘big bad’ (thank you, Joss Whedon!) in forthcoming vfx commercial “Jurassic World”, according to Deadline.
Apparently former “Law & Order” bigboy D’Onfrio is playing the main rogue; Khan likely some sort of his protege-in-crime.
Meanwhile Jeff Goldblum, star of the first two “Jurassic” films, tells The Huffington Post that he hasn’t been asked back to reprise Dr. Ian Malcolm for the new installment (but he has been asked to do “Independence Day 2″).
The Colin Trevorrow-directed movie, opening June 12, 2015, stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.