Debi Mazar, Rex Lee, Constance Zimmer, Nora Dunn and Emily Ratajkowski (pictured) have joined the cast of Warner Bros. Pictures’ “Entourage” movie, WB confirmed today.
Mazar, Lee, Zimmer and Dunn will reprise their roles as Shauna, Lloyd, Dana Gordon and Dr. Marcus from the HBO hit series, and Ratajkowski will appear as herself in the film, which began principal photography in Los Angeles on February 19.
“Entourage” will open in Australian theaters beginning Thursday, June 11, 2015.
Written and directed by series creator Doug Ellin, the big-screen version of the award-winning show stars Kevin Connolly, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon, Jerry Ferrara and Jeremy Piven in their original roles, as well as Billy Bob Thornton and Haley Joel Osment as Larsen and Travis McCredle. The film also reunites series regulars Perrey Reeves as Ari Gold’s wife, Emmanuelle Chriqui as Sloan, and Rhys Coiro as Billy Walsh.
“Entourage” is produced by Mark Wahlberg, Stephen Levinson and Doug Ellin, with Wayne Carmona serving as executive producer. The creative filmmaking team includes director of photography Steve Fierberg, production designer Chase Harlan, and costume designer Olivia Miles-Payne, all of whom worked on the long-running HBO series.
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015