For the first time since “That ‘70s Show”, Hollywood golden couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are set to appear on television together again.
Kunis will guest star on Kutcher’s “Two and a Half Men”, where she will play Vivian, a free-spirited traveller. Vivian and Kutcher’s character, Walden Schmidt, experience an immediate connection, despite Walden’s impending proposal to another woman.
CBS made the announcement on Tuesday, adding to significant publicity already surrounding Kutcher and Kunis, following their recent engagement.
“Two and a Half Men” airs in the States on Thursdays, on CBS.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.