For the first time since “That ‘70s Show”, Hollywood golden couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are set to appear on television together again.
Kunis will guest star on Kutcher’s “Two and a Half Men”, where she will play Vivian, a free-spirited traveller. Vivian and Kutcher’s character, Walden Schmidt, experience an immediate connection, despite Walden’s impending proposal to another woman.
CBS made the announcement on Tuesday, adding to significant publicity already surrounding Kutcher and Kunis, following their recent engagement.
“Two and a Half Men” airs in the States on Thursdays, on CBS.
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
- Trailer: Child 44 - January 28, 2015
- Roberts and Franco to team up for YA thriller Nerve - January 28, 2015
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
- X-Men coming to a TV screen near you! - January 26, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.