For the first time since “That ‘70s Show”, Hollywood golden couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are set to appear on television together again.
Kunis will guest star on Kutcher’s “Two and a Half Men”, where she will play Vivian, a free-spirited traveller. Vivian and Kutcher’s character, Walden Schmidt, experience an immediate connection, despite Walden’s impending proposal to another woman.
CBS made the announcement on Tuesday, adding to significant publicity already surrounding Kutcher and Kunis, following their recent engagement.
“Two and a Half Men” airs in the States on Thursdays, on CBS.
- Pitch Perfect 2 - May 6, 2015
- Red & Green Band Trailers: The Little Death - May 6, 2015
- Warner Bros adapting graphic novel The Infinite Horizon - May 6, 2015
- Trailer: The Strain season 2 - May 6, 2015
- Trailer: Mr. Holmes - May 6, 2015
- Michael Nyqvist & Famke Janssen join indie thriller Every Good Boy Does Fine - May 6, 2015
- Marvel adds Martin Freeman to Captain America: Civil War - May 6, 2015
- Masters of Sex adds Josh Charles in recurring role - May 6, 2015
- Jason Momoa in line for The Magnificent Seven - May 6, 2015
- James Franco-directed The Long Home adds Timothy Hutton - May 5, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.