Hugh Jackman has told IGN that a Wolverine recast is “inevitable”.
The Australian star has played the ageless mutant seven times over a fourteen year period, yet admits that there will come a time when a younger actor will take his place.
“Anyone who thinks they’re indispensable in this business is fooling themselves,” Jackman said.
However the Hollywood veteran remains positive.
“I feel unbelievably blessed to have this part. I never thought in a million years I’d get to play him seven times. Every day I walk on the set with the claws and the hair, I thank my lucky stars. I don’t take any of it for granted.”
Jackman’s latest X-men film, “Days of Future Past”, is set to hit theatres on March 23, 2014.
- Third Jurassic World Poster - April 20, 2015
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt takes The Walk on new poster - April 19, 2015
- Elizabeth Perkins follows Cooper to Preacher - April 19, 2015
- Jurassic World Poster 2 - April 19, 2015
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
- Penelope “Little Penny” Cruz joins Zoolander 2 - April 18, 2015
- The Limehouse Golum adds Alan Rickman, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth - April 18, 2015
- Three new Scream Queens Posters - April 18, 2015
- Trailer: Dope - April 18, 2015
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.