Hugh Jackman has told IGN that a Wolverine recast is “inevitable”.
The Australian star has played the ageless mutant seven times over a fourteen year period, yet admits that there will come a time when a younger actor will take his place.
“Anyone who thinks they’re indispensable in this business is fooling themselves,” Jackman said.
However the Hollywood veteran remains positive.
“I feel unbelievably blessed to have this part. I never thought in a million years I’d get to play him seven times. Every day I walk on the set with the claws and the hair, I thank my lucky stars. I don’t take any of it for granted.”
Jackman’s latest X-men film, “Days of Future Past”, is set to hit theatres on March 23, 2014.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.