Leonardo DiCaprio looks set to star in the previously-mooted “Blood on Snow”, the first in a prospective new franchise based on characters created by Norwegian author Jo Nesbo. Daniel Espinosa (“Safe House”) is in talks with Warner Bros to direct the pic, says Deadline.
“Blood on Snow” is based on a two-book series – Nesbo writing under the pseudonym Tom Johansson – about a hit man forced into hiding after he fails a job and finds himself on the run with his target, the boss’s wife.
Producers DiCaprio and Jennifer Davisson are now out to writers, and soon after will no doubt be chasing a female lead.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014