Leonardo DiCaprio looks set to star in the previously-mooted “Blood on Snow”, the first in a prospective new franchise based on characters created by Norwegian author Jo Nesbo. Daniel Espinosa (“Safe House”) is in talks with Warner Bros to direct the pic, says Deadline.
“Blood on Snow” is based on a two-book series – Nesbo writing under the pseudonym Tom Johansson – about a hit man forced into hiding after he fails a job and finds himself on the run with his target, the boss’s wife.
Producers DiCaprio and Jennifer Davisson are now out to writers, and soon after will no doubt be chasing a female lead.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015