Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill have secured Oscar-nominated screenwriter Billy Ray (“Captain Phillips”) to pen their recently-announced project “The Balad of Richard Jewell”, reports Variety.
The real-life drama is based on Marie Brenner’s article in Vanity Fair which details the actions of a security guard at the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games.
The security guard, Richard Jewel, discovers a knapsack bomb and helps to clear bystanders, only to become a suspect in the case.
The film will reunite “Wolf of Wall Street” stars Jonah Hill, who will play Jewel, and Leonardo DiCaprio, who will play Jewel’s attorney.
You can read the Vanity Fair article, “American Nightmare: The Ballad of Richard Jewel”, here.
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.