Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill have secured Oscar-nominated screenwriter Billy Ray (“Captain Phillips”) to pen their recently-announced project “The Balad of Richard Jewell”, reports Variety.
The real-life drama is based on Marie Brenner’s article in Vanity Fair which details the actions of a security guard at the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games.
The security guard, Richard Jewel, discovers a knapsack bomb and helps to clear bystanders, only to become a suspect in the case.
The film will reunite “Wolf of Wall Street” stars Jonah Hill, who will play Jewel, and Leonardo DiCaprio, who will play Jewel’s attorney.
You can read the Vanity Fair article, “American Nightmare: The Ballad of Richard Jewel”, here.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.